1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Youth Stock for Remington 1100

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tom-n8ies, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tom-n8ies

tom-n8ies Member

Trying to locate a short trap or field stock for a Remington 1000 for a new shooter (kid).

What have you?

Thanks

tom

2. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Outers cadet, I've used a lot of them. Brownell's has them.

Click above

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

with the use of these stocks, how well is the comb hieght to get a good look up and over the reciever?

4. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

The same as a field stock, maybe a little higher to allow for the smaller stature of the shooter.

5. gus wasso

gus wasso TS Member

i have a 1100 stock it will fit a 870 or and 1100 it is new it is a youth stock price is $40 plus shipping that is what i paid fo it let me know

6. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

I would be interested in buying a 1100 forearm. This is an experimental gun so we don't need anything pretty, since we are taking the nice set of wood off the gun and already have the shortened stock. Thanks Omaha

7. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

big dave, what we seem to be going through with our younger kids and young ladies especially is the so called youth stocks. The drop at comb is to much and most are looking at the back of the reciever 2. The grip to trigger length is to long and most kids are holding high up into the reciever to reach trigger. I have been looking for a "ugly" stock to modify to fit 1100/870. I would like to put a adjustable comb and possible recoil pad on one. To mount on clubs 870.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.