1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Youth Shooting Vest

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Bullcreek, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullcreek

Bullcreek Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a vest for my 11 year old. He will need either a youth XL or a mens size small. I have looked locally but no body carries anything smaller than a mens size medium. I hate spending $100 for a vest online that he will outgrown in a couple of years. I was hoping maybe someone had one their child has outgrown laying around that they might want to sell.

2. yellowjacket

yellowjacket TS Member

0   0   0

I have just what you need. It is new, PAST, green vest and has a nice thick pad for a right hand shooter. It is a small and a very attractive vest. Will sell for $20 plus shipping. Send me an email and I can send you photos. Jim

3. Bullcreek

Bullcreek Member

0   0   0

Jim,
    I sent you an email for pictures.

4. Bullcreek

Bullcreek Member

0   0   0

5. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Just saw this on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/REMINGTON-Youth-SHOOTING-Vest-F-Flight-Outfitters-NEW-/330536735630?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf586538e

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.