1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB XT Single Barrel 32"

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Tatanka Donk, May 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Looking for a single barrel for an 11 years old shooting friend. Help me out.PM please
    Don Kerce

2. Tatanka Donk

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

WTB XT Single Barrel 32

Let's help this kid out. He is a very good shooter but can't handle that O/U barrel very long.

3. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

WTB XT Single Barrel 32

Don,
    Hope all is well with you, wouldn't you almost be better off buying him a good BT-99 you can probably get on as cheap as the extra barrel for the XT?
    Good luck Jim Wylam

4. Tatanka Donk

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

WTB XT Single Barrel 32

Jim, I thought of maybe a Micro 99 Plus, (I think that is the correct name). My wife shot one for a few years. Do you know of any 99's around with a 32 inch barrel. Also, very important, he's a LEFTY. Don Kerce

5. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

0   0   0

WTB XT Single Barrel 32

Change in plans Don.. "somebody..." and i'm not naming any names here,, let the youngster shoot their PERAZZI at the club the other day and,and.. well i'm not sure he still wants a browning barrel now..lol...

6. Tatanka Donk

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

WTB XT Single Barrel 32

That might truly have been a mistake. BUT, we'll keep looking anyway.

7. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

WTB XT Single Barrel 32

Don,
    I shoot with a couple of guys that have BT's for sale. One is a 2 barrel set 32" mod and 34" full, Th other is one of the new ones 34" laminate stock with adj. comb. If your interested email me and I'll get you the #'s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.