1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB XT nickle reciever grey laminated stock

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by FIREMAN, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FIREMAN

FIREMAN TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for one of these shot show specials, anyone looking to sell one please e-mail me.

Thanks,
    Dan

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I think Gander Mountain got a bunch of them at one time. I would bet there's one at a Gander Mountain with your name on it.

3. FIREMAN

FIREMAN TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the info Dickgtax. atajohn I don't think they put these special run guns in their catalog.

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Better trust what goose2 says over my recollection being in a Gander Mountain in Greensboro, NC a year and half ago. I know I saw gray laminate stocks, maybe it was only on the BT-99, and the XT had only the red painted stocks and blue painted stocks.

5. shubble72

shubble72 TS Member

0   0   0

wade you got mail

6. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

0   0   0

Browning made two O/U Grey Laminate Nickel for the 2007 Shot show. One was a 525 Sporting, with ported barrels, Hi-Viz sights, Midas grade choke tubes, $2400. The other was a Citori Lighting, nothing fancy, $1500. Do a Google search, You'll find them on Guns America and Gun Broker. Wayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning xt trap nickel reciever

gander moumtain browning bt99 with grey laminated stock forearm stock damage

gander mountain browning bt 99 with grey laminate stock forearm stock damage