1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB XS Skeet, 525 or 425

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by yvonne, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

I'm looking for an XS Skeet, 525 or 425. I want pictures, so be sure to be able to oblige if you answer me. I want screw in chokes....no S/S please. If possible, an adj comb. Thanks!

2. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

You may have a difficult time locating a 425 or 525 XS Skeet as there is no such animal. The 425 and 525 are Sporting Clays guns. The Skeet guns are listed as Citori XS Skeet and that is the only one available in the new Browning catalogue!!

3. neckdeep

neckdeep Member

i have a thread with pics below

i will bring it up

308-882-8184

call me if you have ?'s

i am just getting ready to watch MO trounce OK

4. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

I am considering an XS Skeet OR a 425 OR a 525. I do not need tubes. Only a 12 ga. with screw in chokes. Thanks!

5. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Having shot all of those guns mentioned, I prefer the 30" XS Skeet by a WIDE margin.

6. emm2

emm2 Member

Yvonne, I have a 525 sporting grade 1 in as new condition. Less than 200 rounds fired through it. It is 30 inch, ported barrels, 2 Briley flush skeet chokes, 1 flush ic/mod/full in factory Browning box. The gun was bought in March of this year. $1500 plus shipping of $40 to your ffl. If you are interested e-mail me and I will send you some pics. I also have a leather Browning hard case for it if you are interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

525 skeet