1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB/WTT Timney 870 Pull Trigger

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Jim R, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I need an 870 steel Timney pull trigger with a safety. Willing to buy or trade a Timney Release 1100 trigger to get it.

Thanks

Jim

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Jim. I do not think I ever saw one with a safety. At least 50 Timeny's have come thru my hands, and I knew Al from Vandalia... Pretty sure he did not make a safety trigger.

3. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have had two of them, one an 1100 trigger and one an 870 trigger. I know he didn't build many of them and the two that I had are the only ones I have ever seen.

One will show up some place

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have an original new steel one, but it's in a glass sealed case with an 870 I used to win a handicap at the Grand many, many years ago.

I got it from Allen Timney the morning I shot, but didn't use it in the handicap event.

Not sure what it's worth, and really, I'm not included to get rid of it. The case is sealed and I'd probably break the glass getting it apart.

Jim White

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.