1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB-WTT REMINGTON MODEL 32 TF GRADE (2) BARREL SET

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by jawingsr, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawingsr

jawingsr Member

0   0   0

WTB or POSSIBLE TRADE FOR REMINGTON MODEL 32, FACTORY CHOKE STAMPED "SKEET-IN/OUT" FACTORY VENT RIB BARREL SET, MINT TO AS NEW CONDITION OR REMINGTON MODEL 32, 26" OR 28", "IN THE WHITE" FACTORY VENT RIB BARREL SET, TO FINISH AND FIT TO MY 32TF GRADE GUN. May consider trade of 30" barrel set, that is numbered to my gun. That existing mint factory vent rib 30" stamped IM/FULL, for the right offer on a factory vent rib "skeet" barrel set. 30" set DOES NOT have "TF GRADE" stamping that 32"(pictured) set does, but it does have F grade scroll engraving @ both ends of barrel set that the 32" set does. THANKS, JIM

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Good luck,,,guessing theres maybe one at most on the face of the planet that would fit your description.

3. jawingsr

jawingsr Member

0   0   0

AT LEAST (2) "IN THE WHITE" SETS ON THE PLANET, THEY JUST RECENTLY SOLD @ AUCTION WITH A SKEET GUN, ALL FOR UNDER 2000.00

4. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I stand corrected, I found the auction you're referring to:

http://www.gunrunnerauctions.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1028662426

Maybe you could contact the high bidder and see if he'll sell a set to you.

5. jawingsr

jawingsr Member

0   0   0

skeetman, located your reference from gunrunner item 1028662426, any suggestions on how to contact winning bidder in reference to possible sale of one of the extra barrel set's in ad. ???

6. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Maybe the auction house could put you in touch.

7. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Scott Weber, the proprietor of gunrunnerauctions.com is a busy guy, but he may agree to contact the buyer, especially if he knows him personally. Give it a shot.

8. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

0   0   0

I would add that Scott is great to deal with from personal experience. I would also add that at the selling price it would not surprise me if the seller bought it back. I don't like the replacement wood, but a 2 bbl M 32 for $1,900 is a good deal IMO.

Doug Allison

9. jawingsr

jawingsr Member

0   0   0

AD UPDATE !!!

10. jawingsr

jawingsr Member

0   0   0

ad update

11. jawingsr

jawingsr Member

0   0   0