1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB/WTT for MT6 34" Unsingle Barrel

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Codebrown, Sep 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Codebrown

Codebrown TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for an MT6 Unsingle barrel for the early style guns - prefer "34"

Have some trading fodder depending on what you're looking for.

Also interested in decent/solid MT6 wood - let me know what you've got!!

ghgorres (at) yahoo.com

Thanks

2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

WTB/WTT for MT6 34

I've got the whole combo, cased. What do you have to trade?

3. deadeye45

deadeye45 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

WTB/WTT for MT6 34

you have a PM

4. Codebrown

Codebrown TS Member

0   0   0

WTB/WTT for MT6 34

Was really only thinking of getting a barrel as I have a MT6 32 o/u with old style latch, and GrandItalia 32 o/u with type 4 that I was going to try to pair up - BUT, who knows . . .

Trading fodder off top of head would include some mix-and-match out of US military rifles (US marked 40X HB .22, US marked Win 52D, some M44's, US property marked Rem 513T), US 1903 Springfield, 1903A3 Springfield, US Springfield M1

Also mint Ruger M77RSI .30/06 (manlicher/full stock), old style purchased in 1988, red pad/ tang safety (fired 10 shots and sat in safe til now)

Savage short action 7mm WSM with dies, brass, some Nosler premium bullets, and 2 1/2 boxes of Winchester "Supreme" ammo with nickel plated brass/nosler premium bullets (fired x 1/2 box)

Some other stuff lying around - half dozen old original wooden working decoys, Pacific 366 and 366 auto loader, Mec 650 not used anymore since Dillon 900 . . . What are you looking for?

5. william miller

william miller TS Member

0   0   0

WTB/WTT for MT6 34

I might have what you are looking for; send me your email address and will send you pictures, info; etc.
    William Miller
    mmiller@bellsouth.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.