1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB WTT - Citori 12 24/26 - have 30in or cash deal

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by BugsBunny, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BugsBunny

BugsBunny TS Member

0   0   0

Jun 1, 2009
    I need a shorter Citori 12ga (choke tubed) 24 inch is preferred 26 inch is an improvement.

My daughter been shooting this 30in for 2 seasons in her 4H & YHEC clubs, I do think a shorter one would handle better for her. Have the 12/3in 30in to trade +/- cash or will buy outright, please send pics / price / info & specs / FFL or private owner.

remove the "at" & insert @ for the proper email address

Thank you, Ron

2. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aug 19, 2007
    I would suggest, if there is someone you know that has one.... try to shoot that first before you buy. My daughter looks about the same size as yours according to the picture. She started with 26" and now shoots a 32" on every event except International Skeet. Shoots the 26 on that game.

Just what we have been thru. Good luck... its so fun to have a daughter shooting!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.