1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB/WTT Beretta 68* O/U stock set

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Madmark, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madmark

Madmark TS Member

I'm having problems with my field stock on my 686SP. Due to a bad right hand, I need a fatter stock with a palm swell and tighter radius on the pistol grip (more like the Browning 525 or Win SE). I would like a Monte carlo type stock or adjustable comb, but that's not necesarry.

A friend on the board told me "If you want a 68x stock with a wide comb and a thick palm swell , you need to find a 682 skeet or trap competition stock." I know some of the older Berettas had different stock dimensions, so I'm open to suggestions and offers.

I cannot afford a custom stock, but will have to sell the Beretta if I can't find something to work. Plain wood with dings and divits is OK, used and inexpensive is GOOD!
    I have a nicely figured field stock and forend, and would consider trading towards a fatter stock set.

Please send pics to bartezko @ airrun . net (remove spaces)

2. 3200

3200 TS Member

Try eBay - several 682 Gold E stock on there now. They will have the palm swell. BTW, is your forearm a Schnabel or beavertail?

3. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Look at this one. $400.00
    Mike Battista

4. Madmark

Madmark TS Member

I have the schnable forend, I think... That's the slender one with the lip on the front, right? I'll keep watch on those buttstocks, thanks for the heads up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.