1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB/WTT 870/Nova/Bps etc etc Beat Up/Scratched

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by SuperMotard, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

Posting this for a friend or myself depending on what comes up of it. I know everybody has a gun that is scratched, beat up maybe even has a speckle of rust or a stock that has been been victim of a dog knock over or worse. This is what we're looking for. Preferrably, but not neccessary, the items of choice would be a pump gun, 12 gauge 26 or 28" barrel with some sort of choke system. It would be a bonus if the gun would accept 3 1/2" shells, had a sling or was synthetic.

Essentially looking for a gun or two that is already "hunted". something that if a kid drops it in the mud or it sits in a case behind the truck seat over night nobody has anything to worry about. not looking for someone who wants retail for a lnib gun, think 150- 225 ish dollar value. or maybe a trade. I have various 10/22 parts, a Nikon buckmaster Scope, some older ammunition in factory boxes, you never know.

could be fun.

Trevor B. Ljutic 3512...

2. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

i have a Traditions pursuit II XLT muzzle Loader i would part with, 50 cal, quick breech plug etc

3. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

bump.... there has to be more old abandon guns out there in the world. deer season is coming up here in michigan and i have a muzzle loader sitting in the corner, un used

4. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

Pm Sent JustBob..... Bump

5. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

still looking...

6. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

one more time... for duck season

7. trap906

trap906 Member

0   0   0

Hey justbob, I'd be interested in your 30/30. please send me a description and photo if possible. caprob906@yahoo.com thanks Rob

8. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

0   0   0

bump for Trap906, i put the Muzzle Loader, with pics in the wts adds under "Traditions Muzzle Loader" just in case anybody cares

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.