1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB/WST/WTS,Need M.1911 Guru!

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by tarheel, May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tarheel

tarheel Member

0   0   0

I have had for many years a M1911 W/a US&S slide,and a Serial # of 9259XX,FJA @ the Mag.release!which Some says it should be a Rem Rand,others say An Ithaca!
    I want to trade to get either the proper slide or have a Frame with the right #s for the US&S Slide!

I hope I make myself clear on this,as I want to end up with a collectable gun instead of a Mixed Plain 1911 Shooter!
    You have my email and you can also PM me!I'm open to several options!

Thanks for Reading!
    Tarheel

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

It will never be collectable- there are little proof and serial marks that you wont understand even if you did want to bs someone

Regards from Iowa

Gene

3. john g.

john g. TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Tarheel

Your frame is a Remington Rand 1943 production judgeing by the ser.# and FJA inspectors mark.Remington Rand made over 1 million guns and Union Switch made about 55,000 total.Good luck on the US&S frame,there ser.# range was 1041405 to 1096404

I hope this helps,good luck

John G.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.