1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Winchester Super X 1 barrel

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Ajax, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

0   0   0

If twodogs isn't interested in the Skeet barrel, I might be. Does the rib have the screw at the end of the barrel?

Ajax

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Twodog. I have a Trap. Will put the gun up for sale today. If it does not sell, I will be parting it out. Original 30" FC, no mods

3. lkrav3

lkrav3 TS Member

0   0   0

Biercart - you have a private message in your inbox...

4. JPM

JPM Member

0   0   0

I have a 28 inch modified choke SX 1 barrel. I bought the gun "new in the box" as an investment and then discovered that the gun had been shot "a few times." Thus, the NIB endorsement was not available to me to sell the gun, so I made it into a project gun. The project is now complete and I'm trying to make friends with it. The barrel is in perfect condition, vent rib, late serial number (soldered rather than pinned rib).
    I want $150 plus shipping for the barrel. If you are interested you can respond to the e-mail address indicated above. If you want photographs I'll have to get my wife (who is much more competent that I am at most things) to take care of that.
    John Matthews

5. JPM

JPM Member

0   0   0

Sold, pending funds. Thanks to the several responders.
    John Matthews

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

30" FC unaltered .735/.040 $$850 for gun. See stand alone thread on TS.

[​IMG]

7. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Still interested.

Ajax

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.