1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Winchester sporting Super -X 2

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by slide action, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Anybody know where I can get the best deal on a Win. Super-X 2 Sporting? Also do they come in a synthetic stock?-- Thanks

2. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

New, or used? Gunbroker.com has 3 new 30" Sportings for $594, $595, & $599 which is the lowest you'll find for a new one. Auction # 123753794, Auction # 123820039, Auction # 123773141

AndyH

3. slide action

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks. Not being Computer "auction" savy, how do you buy from them. Sorry, maybe a simple question, but I don't on line buying. Thanks

4. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

You bid the starting price and let the auction end. If someone else bids over you on the item, you can either bid over him, or let it go. If you are the winner, you will be notified who and how to pay. You will have to arrange transfer with your local dealer, and will need to send a copy of his FFL to the seller with your funds. Or, have your dealer fax a copy of his FFL to the seller and you pay the seller. Buying on GunBroker.com doesn't cost extra; only selling items do you get charged a small fee. I have nearly 50 transaction on GunBroker.com without any problems!

AndyH

5. slide action

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

6. slide action

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Tried to register on line but it demanded a credit card number, so I guess that leaves me out. I will give it over a secure phone line but always balk at putting it over the internet, so I guess I'll have to look elswhere. Thanks for the info anyway! May Jaquas or somebody else will have one.

7. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

0   0   0

A secure phone line but not a secure encrypted web page? If anything, the page you type your information on is more secure than the phone line you talk to someone on. If you saw the way a web server encrypts pages, you wouldn't have many worries about typing on a secure encrypted web page. As long as the web address starts with "https://" you're good. But it is your own personal information and I am not one to tell you what to do with it. Hope you find what you're looking for. Josh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.