1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Winchester skeet Machines

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by darr, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darr

darr Well-Known Member

We are a small trap club in So.Cal. and just poured our 2nd trap field with a skeet overlay.We are looking for a set of Winchester single stack skeet machines in good shape ,rebuilt or new if the price is right.Thanks.

Darr Wilson

2. traploader

traploader Member

For a used set recently rebuilt you can pay between $3600 and $4000. Gives you hi and low house 80 clays per trap. I have used Western V1524 traps with my 270 target capacity loader. Sells for $5000. 270 clays per trap good for four rounds of skeet before reloading. Just finishing up two fields here. I'll send you some pictures.

3. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

NSSA web site has a LOT of them currently for sale. I`ve seen em as cheap as 1000 bucks for both and far to high where some ask 3K for them. Some where around 1500 is a fair price for a good set.

4. darr

darr Well-Known Member

CBXChris,I didn't see any machines on the nssa site.Maybe I was not looking at the right place.Any help appreciated.

5. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

FOR SALE: Twenty three sets of WESTERN Self Loading Electric Skeet Traps Model V1574. These are single stack machines. Machines have been used to host the World Skeet Championships and in recent years the Masters Skeet Championships. Machines will be sold in as is condition and do not include a power cord or pull cord. Machines are in fair to good condition.

Cost: $1399.00 per set plus shipping.

Contact: Mr. Carl Hensch at NSSA Headquarters at 210/688-3371x109 or at chensch@nssa-nsca.com.

6. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Hey Bob K,that is what I am looking for.I don't know much about skeet machines.Are the cords available somewhere else or easily fabricated?Thanks for your response.

Darr

7. traploader

traploader Member

Darr,

Pull cords are still available. I'd recommend getting the V400S and SJOO cord with V413 twist locks & receptable. Do the wiring yourself. I also have 20 odd sets of power cord ends for the machines plus the wiring diagram for the field. Drop me an email or PM if interested.

Ian

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I believe the original pull cord input was a mil spec connector that takes your breath away when you read the price.

that is if you can find any.

HM

9. darr

darr Well-Known Member

I think I found what I was looking for.Thank you for the help.

Darr Wilson

10. traploader

traploader Member

HM,

I have 20 or more sets of these that I don't have a use for. I sell them for half of the going rate. Some are brand new. Drop me a PM or email if interested.

Ian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

self loading skeet machines

skket pull cord
used winchester trap machines for sale
western self loading electric skeet trap
western self loading electric skeet trap model v1574a

winchester western self loading electric skeet trap

winchester western self-loading regulation trap model u

winchester western skeet machine control cord