1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Winchester model 50 20 ga skeet

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Fort, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fort

Fort Member

0   0   0

Interested in purchasing a Winchester Model 50 20 ga skeet vent rib or a Model 12 20 ga skeet vent rib reasonably priced.
    Thank you for the ad Trapshooters

Joe fortney
    217 508 9289 Illinois

2. Fort

Fort Member

0   0   0

bump

3. Fort

Fort Member

0   0   0

Bump

4. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

THERE WAS ONE AT WANNAMACHER GUN SHOW IN TULSA THIS WEEKEND. THERE IS ONE OUT THERE ! DON'T GIVE UP HOPE

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

How much was it??? was it reasonable???

6. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

0   0   0

I seen a bunch of model 50s at Tulsa. A dealer close to are table had one unfired in the box. A friend of ours had a model 12 20 gauge skeet gun on our table that didn't sell.

7. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

What did he want for them.. if you remember???

8. Fort

Fort Member

0   0   0

Everyone, I appreciate your PM's and replys to this post. Still havent found the right combination Im looking for. I'm in Illinois and would be glad to contact some of these gun dealers at the shows with further info. PM me, e-mail or leave me your phone # and I will call you.

Thanks again Trapshooters

Joe Fortney

9. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

0   0   0

I didn't pay much attention as to prices on the model 50 NIB or any of the model 50s I seen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.