1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Winchester Model 12 Barrel 12 gauge

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jdlovejoy4, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Would like to buy a 12 gauge model 12 barrel. It can be 26-32 inches with any choke conf. and can have a vent or solid rib. I'd even like to buy it if it had choke tubes installed, and the bluing doesn't matter either. All I ask is that there is no pitting or rust and that its not bent. Please send pics to jdlovejoy4@Yahoo.com or call 330-705-8757 Thanks Josh Lovejoy

2. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Thanks Pat, I'm would prefer the barrel and extension and I'm ok with just the barrel. I have a field gun and can use a solid rib, and I also have a Simmons extension that I can put on the gun if I come across a vent rib barrel. Josh

3. kysmith

kysmith TS Member

Here's one I have for sale.

http://www.gunsamerica.com/956734664/Non-Guns/Barrels/model_12_12ga_barrel_assembly.htm

Also have an original 30" full solid rib that's in fantastic shape. I tried to use it to shoot trap with my m12 and did poorly, so I'll let it go too. It's 30" full, solid rib, 99% blue, whole assembly with checkered forend. $350.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.