1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

WTB Winchester Diamond Grade 101 Trap

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Bluedotman, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluedotman

Bluedotman Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

WTB Winchester 101 Diamond Grade Single Barrel Trap.With Monte Carlo Stock anyone have one for sale. Must be in good condition. Send me a PM. Thanks. Danny
  2. djldb6

djldb6 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hello,

I have two, willing to part with one, they are within 30-50 manufacturing order by serial number but I bought them from two different people a year apart. Just thought the story was cool.

Both of them were made in 86 as I recall, diamond grade over single with raised rib. 34" barrel, adjustable monte Carlo comb. Has original front aight but I added a fiber optic site in front of it which can be removed since it is held on with tape. The one I am willing to sell has a gracoil recoil reducer with adjustable butt pad (but not adjustable lop). Lop from front of adjustable trigger all the way back right now is 15.5 inches but I have a big spacer in because i am tall and have a neck.

Wood has dings commensurate with its age and being on lots of gun racks. Bore is mirror bright, locks up tight on face. The barrel has a couple scratches cosmetic in nature along the lines of the wood.

I love the diamonds but just don't shoot as much trap as I used to so I don't need a backup gun. I bought the first one and loved it so much I bought its twin a year later when I spotted it on gunbroker. Didn't need it, just bought it. I would like to put the money from one diamond toward a 410 sxs since in the interim I have fallen in love with sub gauge shooting which is proving even more costly than trap :)

I have pictures which I can send if you are interested, just send me your email.

Thanks
    Dan
  3. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Bluedotman:

I recently bought a Diamond Grade 0/U trap. I feel the guns are
    really well made. I was surprised that the bottom barrel shot
    app. 90% high. I took the comb down and got it to shoot app.
    75% high. They really are good looking guns.
  4. alwaysxring

alwaysxring TS Member

0   0   0

I have this one for sale. it is in very nice condition 34 in. barrel 14 3/4 lop, Allan
  5. eyegoods

eyegoods TS Member

0   0   0

Ive got a factory one in the orginal case left behind by grand dad in mint condition if intrested email me and Ill send pics mark 541 419 4422 cell # also
  6. DOGLEG DON

DOGLEG DON Member

0   0   0

101 D/G Very good guns , I had 3 at one time. Sold 2 becaus i found out that I couldn't shoot 3 at the same time. Don't believe the B/S that they kick like a Mule , they don't
    Gunbrokers.com has a couple
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.