1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Winchester 101 in 28 and 410 Ga.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by powder-em, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powder-em

powder-em Member

Looknig for Winchester 101's In 28 and 410 Ga. for skeet shooting 28 or 30" If anyone is looking to sell, let me know. Drop the X's and send me an email. Thanks Dave McCrea

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

just so you know, they weren't ever made in 30", and 28" will probably be hard to find as well if they were made in that length, most of what your going to find will be 26" as those were what was most popular for skeet @ the time.

3. LOWGUN

LOWGUN TS Member

I know of one that is a 3 barrel set (20,28,410) in 28". Excellent condition and with a hard case. Let me know and I'll put you in contact with the folks that have it.

4. powder-em

powder-em Member

lowgun please let me know. Thanks Dave

Skeetman I have come across a few with the longer barrels. I guess they might have not been actual skeet grade but choked with tubes or Sk. Sk. . Thanks Dave

5. LOWGUN

LOWGUN TS Member

Dave, your e-mail was passed to the owner of the 3 bbl set. You should hear from them soon. Maybe even some pics. I have seen the gun and it is in very good condition. The small bore bbls don't appear to have been shot much. Some handling marks on the wood but the blue is 99+. Good luck and I hope this is what your looking for. Mike

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

You will never regret the small bore three barrel set!

7. powder-em

powder-em Member

8. powder-em

powder-em Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.