1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

WTB-Win. 28, AA Compression formed hulls

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Greg Sturgill, Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greg Sturgill

Greg Sturgill Member

0   0   0

Looking to buy old style, 28 gauge Winchester AA, compression formed cases. If you have any that you want to sell please get in touch. Thanks.
  2. hunter44

hunter44 Active Member

0   0   0

PM sent........
  3. fenoc

fenoc TS Member

0   0   0

Greg,
    I have 220 once-fired new style AA 28Ga. empties. .06 ea. & I'll throw in 22 Rio 28 ga. empties FREE !

Ken Darroch
  4. fsquared51

fsquared51 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have 450 of the old Style AA 28ga with the Black Lettering
    15 cents each plus shipping
    fsquared51@sbcglobal.net
  5. okiefarmer

okiefarmer Member

0   0   0

I have 50 boxes of the oldies which were once fired and then reloaded. I don't know the recipe as I bought them already loaded. I tried two boxes and they shoot fine. I no longer have a .28 hence they need to go. I will take $7 per box for them.
  6. fsquared51

fsquared51 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Waiting for reply!!!!!!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.