1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Will consid Nice tm1 or tms w/release

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by RioVistaBob, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RioVistaBob

RioVistaBob Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Looking for a nice TM1 release trigger for my Ithaca TM1, but will consider buying a tm1 or tms with a release in it. Love those TM's.

thanks
    Bob

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Bob. Tom Nowak has two. He is at the Silver dollar I believe. I'll paste his sign-on. Adn Valley 1 has a nice Stainless Bowen I would recommend.

Tom Nowak is "buckshot" on TS.com

Not running down your gun at all, but you should consider moving up to a "Special" next time one comes up. They are better because the ergonomics are changed enough to give you better control of the gun.

3. RioVistaBob

RioVistaBob Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I just missed the Special that mxgunner had. I'll keep my eyes out for a special with a release. Have a feeling there hard to come by.

Bob

4. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

check your PM

Charlie

5. RioVistaBob

RioVistaBob Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thread Status: