1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Whiz White primer tray vibrator

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by riflegunbuilder, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

0   0   0

I need one of the S& W vibrators for the P-W primer tray. The ones Jim White makes; he is not making any right now and I need one. Does anybody have one they would be willing to sell? Thanks

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

3. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

0   0   0

Still looking

4. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I do not mean to speak for Whiz, but if you can get 10 or so people who want the vibrators you might talk Whiz into running a batch.

They take a lot of time to make, so he likes to do a 'run' of them.

Again, I cannot speak for his work-load. I do know he is busy and these are more a labor of love than a big profit item for him.

Put out a call for people who would like one and then approach Whiz for a decent number of units.

You can put me down for one...

5. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the idea HSLDS. Now I just need to find some more people who want one too.

6. Ferg

Ferg TS Member

0   0   0

I need one also

7. B52512

B52512 TS Member

0   0   0

I would like one as well.

8. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

0   0   0

There's three that we know of. Now just have to wait to hear from Jim on how many we need before he would make a batch. I'm willing to pre-pay for mine.

9. fireman41

fireman41 Member

0   0   0

i will take one also

10. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

0   0   0

Grab a worn out cell phone and take the vibrator out of it. Stick it on the primer tray and use a power supply from someone like Radio Shack. No problem.

11. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

0   0   0

I'm trying to get a number of units we would need to convince Whiz to make another batch up. So far we are at 4 or 5. If you are interested let me know, trying to keep a count to gauge interest.

12. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

0   0   0

Still looking for a couple of more folks that want one.

13. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

0   0   0

Primers coming down into the track is not why I am looking for one. I have found that my powder drops are much more consistant on all of my machines that have vibrators installed. I just need one more to have on all five of my loaders.

14. Ferg

Ferg TS Member

0   0   0

Just ordered the Track Tapper for $9.95
    I'll see if that works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.