1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Western Skeet Machine V1574

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Rebel Sympathy, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Need one V1574 machine for spare at our little skeet field. Please price according to condition and time since rebuild. Much obliged.

Mike Durhan
    Hayden, Alabama
    205-647-3703

2. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

3. howellshootingsupplies

howellshootingsupplies TS Member

0   0   0

Mike,

I have some customers that have some of these available. I also have a few left over. Our clearance page has more details, here is the link:
    http://howellshootingsupplies.com/1201716.html

I'm sure you already know, that most parts are not being reproduced anymore. We still have a decent stock of v1574a/b and v1577a/1582/83a parts remaining. QRP and Golden West still also have some parts available. Any internal gearbox parts (v7,8,9,10 &v111) you come across will be gold!

If you have any questions feel free to ask!
    Corey Howell

4. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I Have a pair I will sell, they were sold to me as rebuilt they have thrown less than 10 boxes each since I have owned them. $1500.00 for the pair.

Mark Mauch

Bassett Ne 68714

5. traploader

traploader Member

0   0   0

I just got all Golden West's Western Parts. Have a over 75 skeet machines. Can rebuild them or sell as is.

Ian Brotherston
    Western Retro Products

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.