1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Wenig New American 1100 Stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Eric Mirosavich, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric Mirosavich

Eric Mirosavich Member

I want to buy a Wenig New American Style stock or stock/forend for a Remington 1100. Unfinished/Finished it doesnt matter.. Email me above address..

Thanks

Eric

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Call Wenig's and tell them what you want. They will be happy to help you out.

Jim

3. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

I too would love to have a Wenig stock for my 1100. But I was told by a friend (also a Wenig customer) that even if you buy a semi-inletted stock off the rack that it will still take at least six to eight weeks because those orders are not given as high a priority as the orders for customers who actually travel to the showroom to have the stock custom fitted. Does anyone have any experience with Wenig to say yea or nay? Many thanks.

LA

4. Lkn4rocks

Lkn4rocks TS Member

Eric Mirosavich ..... Call Wenig up and ask them, they may have a standard grade or better stock set already cut and setting on the shelf for your 1100. If so, it will be out by UPS the next day, on its way to you. Only time it takes several weeks is when they have to do a special/custom cut.

5. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Here's the link to Wenig's web site.

Jim

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I purchased a Wenig New american LH Standard grade semi inletted from wenig 165.00 shipped for a browning gold. In stock got in 4 days. Call Them

7. trapman69

trapman69 Member

That's all bull on time. Ordered one for my 870 Left Hand. Not in stock Which meant they had to set it up and run one. They had it to me in less then two weeks. Some of the nicest people I have talked to. Best money I have spent. Tom Reichert MO.

8. Eric Mirosavich

Eric Mirosavich Member

The last stock I ordered from Wenig took a little over 9 weeks to arrive. Its not all B.S. Wenig is busy, certainly we can understand that. I was very happy with the quality of my last stock and am going to order another, just hoping someone wanted to unload one before I called and ordered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

wenig remington 1100 stock

wenig stocks new american style remington 1100