1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Weinig Ladies/Youth Stock for 1100 LT 20

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by tomlieb, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomlieb

tomlieb Member

0   0   0

Weinig advertises a woman's/youth stock for 1100 LT 20ga. I would like to get one for my granddaughter if possible without spending the time or $ for a new one. Anyone have one they have outgrown? Please email or pm me with discription and price.
    Thanks, Tom
    Tom
    [​IMG]

2. tomlieb

tomlieb Member

0   0   0

up for this, Weinig wants 8-10 weeks to make this stock, their advertising makes it sound like they have them in stock.
    Someone must have one of these

3. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Tom,

If you are going to the Grand or know someone who is, it may pay to look at Wenig's booth for one that is machine inletted only. They typically sell them at 1/2 off. However, if you called Wenig and they shown none in inventory it may be a wasted trip, unless one slipped through the inventory records.

John

4. tomlieb

tomlieb Member

0   0   0

Thanks John, If I go to the Grand I will definitely check them out for what they have. I called Wenig and was told they would need my gun and 8-10 weeks to make one for me. Also the price has increased to $540 from the advertised $340 on the internet. I was told they just hadn't kept up the price increases on their website.
    For that time and money, I decided to see if anyone here might have one. Not much response yet.
    Tom

5. tomlieb

tomlieb Member

0   0   0

Thanks John, If I go to the Grand I will definitely check them out for what they have. I called Wenig and was told they would need my gun and 8-10 weeks to make one for me. Also the price has increased to $540 from the advertised $340 on the internet. I was told they just hadn't kept up the price increases on their website.
    For that time and money, I decided to see if anyone here might have one. Not much response yet.
    Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.