1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**WTB Warwick Combo Airline Approved Case%%%%

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigdogtx, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Looking to buy an Aluminum Warwick Case for Airline Travel. I am located north of Dallas, TX. Thanks.

I also have a single barrel Warwick case for sale or trade.

2. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

I appreciate the loyal following the warwick customers give to their product. I recently purchased a travel case - The Storm 3100. I had a chance to check one out first hand before I made the choice and the Storm is an incredible piece of hardware.

Talk about your indestructible travel case. Some excellent features not the least of which that it doesn't necessarily look like a gun case.

Check out the url above.

3. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Stay with Warwick. The Storm case did not do as well as it should have in the American Hunter Sept 07 mag. They did a test on 10 gun cases and that one did not do as well as it should have.

4. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

not one case passed all of the tests in the study you refer to.

the storm failed one test.

and in the category it failed there were only 3 cases out of 10 that passed.

In my opinion i consider the test to be a validation of the protection the storm offers not the opposite.

by the way - the warwick case was NOT a test subject.

5. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Here is the contact information. Warwick is the one to get. I have one since 97 and a ton of air miles on it and those baggage handlers haven't broke it yet.

Warwick Enterprises
    324 Ember Court
    Oxford, WI, 53952
    1-866-868-9410
    (608) 584-5403

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.