1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB:Walnut stock blank

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by dirtfarmer, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dirtfarmer

dirtfarmer TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for a fancy or better walnut stock blank suitable for a side by side. Anybody have any blanks sitting in the corner gathering dust? Or a blank that was purchased a long time ago for that 'round-to-it project that never got done?
    I am looking for French walnut or similar. Will also consider a nice Turkish blank. Thanks, Michael Tracy tracyxxxdvmxxx@aolxxx.com (eliminate x's for email)

2. high 2

high 2 Member

0   0   0

I`ve got several hundred in the shop. Give me a call tomorrow and let me know a little more about what you`re looking for as far as grain and color. Larry
    580-431-2020

3. gold40

gold40 Member

0   0   0

I have a nice two-piece Turkish set that I bought several years ago for $300.

Ended up selling the SxS without restocking. Nice color and grain, but not a AAA presentation grade. It was dried and aged when I got it; and now its 5 years older.

If that is in your price range, I can take and send photos.

gold40

4. logndog

logndog TS Member

0   0   0

I have just about anything you could want in black walnut. Most are full main feather crotch. I'm a double gun nut, so I can tell you I have some great sxs blanks. Some of my blanks have been used by Tony Galazan for the Winchester grand American 21's. Give me a call if I can help you.
    Earnie Ross
    (513) 383-6933

5. logndog

logndog TS Member

0   0   0

I have just about anything you could want in black walnut. Most are full main feather crotch. I'm a double gun nut, so I can tell you I have some great sxs blanks. Some of my blanks have been used by Tony Galazan for the Winchester grand American 21's. Give me a call if I can help you.
    Earnie Ross
    (513) 383-6933

6. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I know where there's a NICE piece of Franquette, with a forearm, that would make a great english style stock for a SxS.

You could probably buy it for $100, $150. The Alaska ATA owns it....

PM me.

7. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Michael,

I have one awesome Turkish set that really doesn't fit with my inventory. None like it and will part with it reasonably. Email or PM me for pictures.

Mike Mann WHITE CREEK GUNSTOCK BLANKS LLC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.