1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB----- Walnut for project gun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by pheasantsgalore, Nov 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

I want to have a Fox side by side restocked, and am looking for a decent piece of walnut, not exhibition grade material, just a decent piece, not real heavy, to use as a buttstock for my Fox. Let me know if you have something at a fair price, thanks again,........Happy Thanksgiving to all.........Rob

2. high 2

high 2 Member

0   0   0

I`ve got a couple hundred blanks in stock. What price range do you want to stay in? Do you want black walnut, english walnut, claro walnut, or turkish? I`ve got some turkish that can be had for a very goo price, but it is very dense wood. (what most want)

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I have some wood- what price range-

regards from Iowa

Gene

4. gridlock

gridlock Member

0   0   0

I have 4 Claro blanks with pcs.for forends that are about 10yrs old. You can have it all for $200.00 plus shipping. If interested you can PM me. Thanks

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Walnut will be heavy

6. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Gridlock, Please check your pm. Thanks,.Rob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.