1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb vintage shotshell boxes

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by corkcan, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corkcan

corkcan TS Member

0   0   0

wtb vintage shotshell boxes, i am starting a new hobby collecting the old 2 piece shotshell boxes. must be in excellent condition for me to be interested in. pm me if you have any to sell.

2. moowho

moowho Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Hi, Are you looking for any old wood cases
    [​IMG]

3. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Just went to big decoy show. those wooden shell cases were priced at 60-80 bucks

4. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

didn't pay any attention, saw some huge prices on decoys. How about an $84,000 goose, plus 15% commission, Perdews $6000 & up, etc.You think gun traders are crazy, you ain't seen nothin' yet!

5. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Are you looking for full or empty boxes? There is a lot of difference in price.

6. corkcan

corkcan TS Member

0   0   0

I am not interested in the wooden crates--i am looking for the early 2 piece cardboard shell boxes, must be in excellent condition with nice clean graphics.

7. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Apparently does not know if he wants MT's or full.

8. corkcan

corkcan TS Member

0   0   0

hitapair, It does not matter emptys or full boxes as long as they are the early 2 piece style and are in excellent condition at a fair market price. I am not interested in any junk boxes or ones that are way over priced. I go to several gun and sporting collectable shows each year, i know what kind of money they bring. It is the same all over junk will always be junk and good stuff sells. Don't waste my time and i won't waste yours.

9. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Watch e-bay under "shotshell boxes". Once in a grat while you'll find a two piece box. Price may be another story.

10. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Look on sold USA.com they sometimes have them.Great graphics make great hits on your wallet. Jeff

11. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

0   0   0

Early 2 piece have always been hi-dollar. Ebay was a good answer! Good Luck . Jim

12. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

0   0   0

Moowho, you got a pm. Paul

13. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

0   0   0

Go to "wardscollectibles" they just started the May auction. Lot of what your looking for listed with pictures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

collectable shotshell boxes

photos of old shotshell boxes