Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTB Vintage decoys and hunting related items

3K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  corkcan 
#1 ·
I am interested in purchasing vintage duck decoys, calls, shotshell boxes, powder tins, early duck hunting photos and any related items. Must be in excellent original condition, top prices paid for the best examples! E-mail me or send pm Thanks

#3 ·
Dear corkcan. as yo know, collecting decoys at low prices is as competitive as a singles event at Sparta. A lot of collectors know of my stuff, but they want me to give it to them at their concept of "top prices". Are you a St Charles Attendee? What part of the country do yo hail from? What you see is just a random sample of a 20 year collection. The damn things are everywhere. Jack

#5 ·
DANG...you guys got it bad.....Heck I do too. Golf, Guns, Skeet & Trap, Bird Hunting. ...dogs, stockmaking & checkering, Reloading and now decoy collecting. Send me ONLY pix of Delaware Style Decoys ( like pix Below )....leather tie and flat lead weight on bottom and I WILL pay top dollar....up to $34.50....maybe more

#6 ·
Checker... Did yo see the allen Can above? And I have a half dozen bob White decoys too. I'll ge tpic up later. Good to see youhere. Ain't many of us

jack

#8 ·
John. I'll give you fair vbalue for those birds. Let me know. Email me or PM and I'll get back to you prob Thursday as I am headed to Doug Braker's tomorrow. But maybe tonight. I'll come look at them in person.

Tahnks John. Jack

#12 ·
Jeff. My birds are ringbills and done by a carver in MN near me. I have a pair of his cans andhe wants me to buy these.

The redheads appear to be Delaware river region birds or Potomac River.Doggai thinks they are Wisconsin birds but I doubt that.

Here are 4 Bob White birds. I have 2 other pair stashed somewhere.

The cabinet contains some interesting birds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.