1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB very fast 1100 release trigger

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Dickgshot, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for a very fast 1100 release trigger. That would be
    one where there is very little travel, the set weight (pull weight) is pretty heavy, and the release weight is closer to the set weight. It releases almost
    instantaneously when you let off the trigger.

2. alant

alant TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 94.1%
    17   1   0

I have an 1100 Timney steel release trigger for sale. Set weight is about 80 oz. and releases at 56 oz. This has the adjustments screws so it may be able to get it closer to what you want. I can e-mail pictures if you want. PM any inquiries. Thanks, Alan

3. Dickgshot

0   0   0

Alant,

Thanks, but I don't want the steel trigger. I don't like the extra weight. I have a Spears conversion of an 1100 trigger (not 870) that is the very fast, and I'm looking for a backup trigger. I don't care if is the 1100 or 870 conversion.
    I had a Timney release that was very fast, and sold it because I didn't have
    an 1100 to put it in. I wish I had it back.

Dick

4. Dickgshot

0   0   0

Still looking.

5. mr. listo

mr. listo Member

0   0   0

Dick...
    I have 3 Timney 1100 release triggers I bought from a retired trapshooter several years ago.
    i would be willing to send you all 3.
    Pick out the one you want and send the others back with a check for $100.
    I have never used these triggers.
    Harry gable
    Spartanburg, SC

6. Dickgshot

0   0   0

Harry,
    I sent you a PM. Thanks, Dick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.