1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*WTB* used PRECISION STOCK

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by roper, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roper

roper TS Member

Looking to buy a precision stock, though I don't really want a new since I dont really know how I will like it. So if someone wants to sell a used Kolar Combo Precision Fit Stock, I am intrested.

thanx ROPA

2. roper

roper TS Member

3. pogostick

pogostick Member

I have a used Precision that you will need to replace the comb and buy a Kolar grip. $450 If interested, I will try to get some pictures.

Larry

4. roper

roper TS Member

Larry, that would be great very interested. What are the colors of the metal on yours, not that is matters.

5. pogostick

pogostick Member

It will be this weekend before I can get pictures. The stock is light blue. Send me an email address to send pics as soon as I can get them.

Larry

6. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

larry, did you sell your pfs? If not, is it a new model with the extra adjustment for cast-off? I would be interested in the new model, less the grip.
    thanks, jeff

7. pogostick

pogostick Member

jeff it is the old model

8. claycruncher

claycruncher TS Member

While this complete set has a grip and forend for a K80, you can sell the grip for $200 - $250, sell the forend wood for $200 - $250, and you have the PFS for $500 to $600. A new one is $1300. Add the grip of your choice and you're good to go. Asking $1,000 plus S&I for the complete set. Open to offers. Drop the XX on the email.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.