1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB used PAT TRAP

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by PNT, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PNT

PNT Member

Looking to purchase a used Pat Trap for our N. Minnesota club. Please e-mail me at above address. (drop the XX’s) Please include a phone# so I can give you a call.

Pete

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

If your going to help him out with information about one being on E-Bay why not also go the extra 1/8 step and at least give the item # ... 110111730082 ... or go even a little farther and give a link to the auction itself ... http://tinyurl.com/2v5exw

Could be a decent deal but it is older, has 1/2 a million targets thrown threw it and the club is getting rid of it because they purchased a new one. Why would they get rid of a perfect older working machine if there was not a problem of some sort with it though ... I wonder what it would cost to ship it back to Pat Trap, rebuild it and then have it shipped to your place.

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

Your right it does say skeet machine but most skeet machines are sold in pairs and the doubles and singles part makes me believe it is trap machine and just not listed correctly since the seller is listing it for a friend.

Like I have said I would still be worried about buying an 8 year old machine with 1/2 a million targets thrown on it. It will most likely need a major maintence/overhaul sooner than later which is another expense.

4. PNT

PNT Member

5. PNT_MN

PNT_MN TS Member

6. PNT

PNT Member

ttt

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Looks like a skeet machine to me. NO angling cylinder and a larger capacity turret.

HM

8. PNT

PNT Member

Trap found.

9. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

did you see the one here that I listed from Ebay?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.