1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB used Mec 600jr

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by rollie stehr, Feb 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rollie stehr

rollie stehr TS Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I buy and sell reloaders and have sold a number over this website. I have several MEC 600 JR's in 12 gauge available. I get $60. for the "normal" used one. I have one with the automatic primer feeder at $80. I have a 600 JR MARK V that is ever so close to new at $90. All are complete, clean and lubed. I have an excellent selection of bars and bushings and can probably set it up for your recipe. Shipping is $20. I am on vacation in Florida right now and will be home March 15. Rollie Stehr. 952-215-2873.

2. Cooter

Cooter Member

0   0   0

Thank you for the reply,I have purchased one.

3. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Do you have any 28 guage loaders. thanks ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.