1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Used Copy of Rolands Stock Fitting Book

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by minniedog, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minniedog

minniedog TS Member

Tiltle says it all. Does anyone have one thay would be willing to part with.

2. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Wow, that is about a silly statement al. I would bet that very few if any are in the trash unless by accident.

At least Rollin has something positive to add to conversations as opposed to drivel.

But sorry, my copy is not for sale.

John

3. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Al, What you got against Rollin? I have a copy (not for sale). It has useful and helpful information. I also found Rollin easy to deal with and accessible. Jake

4. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

I have an old copy but would not part with it. You can order a new copy for not a whole lot of money.

Bigger Al, How many go to you for advice? Maybe you could list some of your areas of expertise so the rest of us can address our questions to you. I'm sure there's plenty of bandwidth to handle the list.

I look forward to seeing it,

Ron Frazier

5. flylta

flylta TS Member

I got a new release in Nov. and am in the process of rereading it. I doubt yo will find anyone willing to part with it. It will stay a part of my reference library.

Ron

BiggerAL standup and take your hat out of your back pocket and talk with your mouth and use your big brain. Rollin has been nothing but gracious and forthcoming with his knowledge.

6. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Why bash Rollin for helping educate the unknowing ones for a measly few bucks? He!!, the firearms history lessons alone are worth the money! I feel for some of the negative guys that shoot trap with us, bet their shooting attitude sucks too. Hap

7. romie

romie Active Member

There are no such thing as used one.I tried to find one used I finally just bought one Christmas. pay the $27 and if you don't like it I'll give you half your money back for a spare.I think it is a must for a target shooter.
    Monty

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Used? I won't sell my copy! Way too useful of a booklet.

9. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

Tron and Ron Frazier - Please email me. I have a question for you.

Thank you all for your support of the book. I sincerely appreciate your comments.

Rollin

10. phirel

phirel TS Member

The book is worth much more than the cost. Rollin has also done something magical in the book. Every time I read it, I find something new that I am sure was not there the last time I read the book.

I wish a few clubs would give copies of the book as trophies.

The book is very well written. In the future, I hope Rollin writs another clear and concise instruction book for computers.

Pat Ireland

11. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

I have found the book extremely useful in helping other shooters to diagnose WHY their gun does the things it does to them and what can most likely be done about it. I need to keep mine because I can't memorize that much stuff!

Morgan

12. romie

romie Active Member

Minnie dog buy the book read it and then sell it to me for half price and you are buying it for half price.E mail me above take out the xx.I'll send a check.I am serious.cost you $13 plus postage.
    Monty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.