1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Used BumpBuster

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by DanP, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanP

DanP Member

0   0   0

Hi, I am looking for a used BumpBuster recoil reducer in good condition to put on a custom Ljutic stock I am starting to make.

I would consider a BumpBuster mounted on a Ljutic stock, but am not interested in extra fancy wood - just the basics with a high adjustable comb (long neck). I have a mid-rib Ljutic.

Please PM, if you have something that might work.

Thanks,

Dan

2. DanP

DanP Member

0   0   0

3. earlybird

earlybird TS Member

0   0   0

Dan; were you shooting the gun before the re-stock? I shoot a mid-rib mono, and can't think of a more inherently recoil-resistant gun. I don't know what kind of ammo you're using, and we're all different, but I can't help but be surprised you want a recoil reducer (we have two of Ken R's devices on other guns) on a Ljutic.

4. DanP

DanP Member

0   0   0

I just switched to the Ljutic this year and noticed an increase or sensitivity to recoil with 1 oz shells going 1275fps. The Ljutic and its standard stock is about a pound lighter than my BT99 Max and its custom stock. I was not happy with the final fit and POI of the BT99 (wildly incosistent over the shooting season) - hence the reason to change to the Ljutic. I also have changed by shooting style slightly - I am now leaning forward a bit versus standing upright as I had done before. This has helped me keep on stock into angles and straightaways. I think the leaning forward makes my shoulder a bit more rigid - hence an increase in the recoil perception.

I am in the process of creating a custom stock for the Ljutic, so I thought I would incorporate a recoil reduction device into the final product.

Dan

5. DanP

DanP Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.