1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Used BT99

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kimv, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimv

kimv TS Member

I am looking for a used 32" BT99. I shot trap a few years ago with a field gun and would like to get back in the sport with a trap gun.

2. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

I have 2 34" BT-99's Older ones I will sell either one if you are interested. Good luck Jim W

3. pdq

pdq Member

I have a 2001 BT-99 with 32" barrel for sale. Also has the adjustable comb. Gun is in very good to excellent condition, mechanically tight, in it's original box with all tools, paperwork, etc.

If interested, I can send pics.

Pete

4. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

Kim I have a BT-99 here are the particulars,32" full choke stamped ** straight stock orginal browning pad, blueing is bright and ejectors are crisp and lever is far right, I do not belive there are more than 2000k thru probley much less
    it is a rn serial # let me know if intrested i over paid at $1300 but it was purchased from Rod Fuller who if you see his ads he handles the nicer items i would be at $1100 + s/h insurance from phila.regards jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.