1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Upland O/U 20 Ga. Or light weight 12 Ga.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by cmmonaco78, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmmonaco78

cmmonaco78 Member

0   0   0

Looking for a lightweight O/U for Pheasant and upland. I would prefer a 20 being that it is a gun that I will be carrying all day but a light weight 12 could work as well. I have looked at Franchi Fausti and Verona cheaper field models. The gun will be used and will not be a safe queen so I am looking to keep the price under 900 if possible. Please contact me via Email or PM. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Christopher Monaco

2. cartucci

cartucci Member

0   0   0

PM sent

3. cmmonaco78

cmmonaco78 Member

0   0   0

4. RidgeRunner

RidgeRunner Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I could put you in contact with a friend that has a 20 gauge CZ Canvas Back over under for sale. He is asking $650 for it but I think it could be bought for less.

Kent
    Davenport, Iowa

5. cmmonaco78

cmmonaco78 Member

0   0   0

Kent,

I would appreciate that. please pm me or email me his info or give him mine. I have had a few people send me info on some nice guns that I am considering but would like to keep my options open.

Regards,

CM

6. cmmonaco78

cmmonaco78 Member

0   0   0

7. browning66

browning66 TS Member

0   0   0

HI;

I have a Browning Citori 20 ga, 26 inch ported barrels (Briley did the porting)for sale. Mfg date 1995.
    The gun includes a Browning case, 5 extended invector plus chokes, four factory inv. + chokes. The gun is in good condition. metal is rust free with only bluing worn at bottom of receiver. Stock has a few dents from hunting. I've shot doves and quail with the gun. It's in real good condition and would be a fit for your needs.
    I'd take $1,000 plus $30 shipping to your FFL.

Myrick Browning, Georgetown, TX

8. cmmonaco78

cmmonaco78 Member

0   0   0

My Search is Over!! Just got an email from Mrs Deborah. I am copying it here.

have a (Upland O/U 20 Ga. Or light weight 12 Ga ) for sale in good working condition . ( Works perfectly ) Mine is an attractive unit that's not all scratched up.. I am willing to arrange a pick up of the item.
    In fact, this is preferable to avoid any damage in shipping.get back to me asap if interested
    Best Regards
    Mrs Deborah

So i will be flying to Nigeria to go pick this up face to face. I might also send a blank check and my SS # to her just in case. Don't want to loose this one.

CM

9. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a 391 barrel and got emails from two scammers, one was our beloved Mrs. Deborah. I jumped her though some hoops and then told her to f*** off. gyrine

10. cmmonaco78

cmmonaco78 Member

0   0   0

Up, to try again.

11. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I have a Weatherby Orion Grade 2 - with 1/2 inch kickeez- a dream to carry- less than 100 shells fired

$917 plus shipping

Regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.