1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Unsingle combo

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by mikkeeh, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikkeeh

mikkeeh Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Looking for a Unsingle combo, reasonably priced, prefer 680 series Beretta, or Browning XT. Prefer adjustable comb.
    I know there have been some good deals recently, but I just now made the decision to buy.
    PM me with what you have. Have a great Thanksgiving!

2. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Email sent on 680 combo.

Bob

3. Ron Duvall

Ron Duvall TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Browning Cynergy Classic Unsingle combo I paid $5000.00 back last April have put approx 4000 rounds through the gun I added a kick ezz pad. Will take $4000.00

4. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

"Browning Cynergy Classic Unsingle combo I paid $5000.00 back last April"

OUCH!

5. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a 686 unsingle combo on my website,
    Don

6. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

0   0   0

Check Shidas gun shop if your looking for a Cynergy combo $3695.00 brand spanking new.

7. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I was looking for a used set for my son a couple months ago and at that time Mike at Silver Dollar had brand new Beretta combos for $3600!!

Shydas had great deals on Brownings.

I ended-up purchasing an XT Combo from Doug at Shotgun Specialties and it was a perfect transaction.

SW

8. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

We have 2 Cynergy Classic Traps NIB for $3699.99 Cash/Check and $3799.99 CC + Shipping to your FFL. They are both 34" UN and 32" O/U. I'm in tomorrow after 12EST. Send me an email and I'll forward some pics. These prices are limited time Only.

Jeff Graupp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.