1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB unsingle barrel for citori XT

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by petey, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petey

petey Member

0   0   0

looking for an unsingle or a top single barrel for citori XT.

Pete

2. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

0   0   0

Pete: good luck on that request!

I have been looking here for an unsingle barrel for my XT for over a year. They show up occasionally and are usually snapped up instantly, and they are usually pretty pricey too. Last one I saw went for $2000!

I'd say, do what I do. Enjoy the gun the way it is. And forget about the other barrel.

Also the unsingle barrels all have high ribs so unless your gun has a high rib already, you end up with 2 different height ribs which is harder to fix.

The only other viable solution is to buy an XT combo which show up here more frequently, and are usually priced around $3500. And then sell your's

Randy

3. Citori Shooter

Citori Shooter TS Member

0   0   0

Or, you could buy a complete XT unsingle gun from Gunsunlimited I think for around $2600.

4. atadams77

atadams77 Member

0   0   0

a new gun from gunsunlimited is your best bet. browning doesn't/won't sell barrels individually. Most you see on here are probably people parting our their guns. my 2 cents.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.