1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Unsingle Barrel for Browning XT

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by knutershooter, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knutershooter

knutershooter Member

0   0   0

Would anyone have an un-single barrel for a browning XT with the adjustible rib?

Thanks!

2. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Good luck!

3. Billetproof

Billetproof Active Member

0   0   0

Might sell one? How many do you have? How $?

4. wackdux

wackdux TS Member

0   0   0

It probably won't work. I'm pretty sure the rib height is different from a combo to an over/under.

5. petey

petey Member

0   0   0

yukon, will you take $1300.00 for it?

pete

6. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

0   0   0

If you find one, you'd better grab it. Those things are as scarce as hen's teeth. Ask me how I know. I looked and looked, got discusted and just bought a SBT gun. Found a lightly used TM1 about 5 years ago that I am now in the middle of rebuilding. Glad I did.

7. charleyj10

charleyj10 TS Member

0   0   0

Yukon, do you have an unsingle barrel for the Browning XT? Do you want to sell it?

8. Trap2sons

Trap2sons Member

0   0   0

I have an ultra xt and tried a unsingle barrel. My forearm would not fit so we tried the normal xt forearm. It fit but gun would not shoot. So try an unsingle on your gun first before dropping that kind of money. You may be disapointed
    Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.