1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Unmolested 1100

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by InsureGuy, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InsureGuy

InsureGuy Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a totally unmolested 1100 Trap or Trap T. it needs to have a 30 inch step rib barrel. I have an affinity for these guns and have purchased and mistakenly sold them. I am looking for a couple to get back into a small ofamount of trap shooting after a 5 year hiatus. Mid 70's version are the best in my opinion. I know that Gene B. has a few of them stuck away in his safe and I am hoping he, or someone else has a nice one tucked away that they would consider selling to me.

My promise is to leave it all original. No release triggers, no porting and no stockwork. I am willing to pay for the quality I am looking for, but it had better be what it's represented to be.

We can work out the details later as far a price and things, time is not issue, I am just asking some of you seniors that have them, to consider letting one go. I don't want the guns that have shot 140,000 rounds. Just the ones that have shot a couple hundred. If you have one, or know someone that has one stuck away and no longer uses it, if it's nice and still original, please consider my offer.

My e-mail is the best way to reach me.

Jason Garrett

2. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Jason:
    Was that you looking around in my safe a few days ago?

If I had a spare, I'd sell it, but I really don't have one for sale.
    Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Jas... just a 11-87 as you describe.

4. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

0   0   0

Jason......I'll ignore the seniors reference for now, although it may cost you later... I've got an 1100 trap "T" in the safe, hardly ever shot, great wood but not monte carlo...........Problem is I think it has a 28" step rib full choke barrel on it. If your interested I can take a closer look at it. On second thought the seniors remark will cost you...... Gary L.

5. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

I have a Trap T with a 30 inch step rib barrel that is almost unmolested. An extended carrier release button was added to it. jm

6. InsureGuy

InsureGuy Member

0   0   0

Gary,

Sir I meant no offense as to the senior comment, but rather a genuine measure of respect. For it would take someone who respected these guns and knew the value of something that was "all original". In my line of work it is most generally those over 55 that have aquired these types of items and have left them as stock originals. Now, having said that, that is in no way meaning that younger folks don't have the same good attitude, but, it is generally accepted that "grandad" (I am one) has the nice stuff locked up somewhere.

I have received several sets of photo's today and judging by the quality of the houses in the background, I am right on the money. Beautiful homes, tables, guns and high quality photo's. I consider myself fortunate to have received such a response as quickly as I have.

Jim,

I am not opposed to the extended carrier release as long as it can be switched back to the original release. Can you possibly takes a few pictures of the wood, and the receiver for me ?

Jason

7. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

i do not have the original carrier button, and as i understand it, replacing the extended carrier with original will leave a hole somewhere. if you still want a pic, PM me. jm

8. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have an extra carrier button. $10.00 Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.