1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb type 4 barrels without side ribs--

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Texshooter, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

0   0   0

I believe what you want is an MX2 L barrel. It's the international or live pigeon gun (from factory with no side ribs). I bought my barrel because the wind doesn't bother it as much and it is long and light(30.5"?) and the side ribs kept melting loose on my MX8. Good luck, they come up for sale from time to time. AJ

2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

MX-2 bbl. were top first firing. Also early screw choke bbls were without side ribs, i.e.MX-11, etc.

3. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

0   0   0

Since I put my barrels on an MX8 Special, it fires bottom barrel first. I do have Briley competition choke tubes in it. (original Factory choke was more open on upper barrel). I bought mine from PerazziBigBore. AJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.