1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Type 3 Comp 1/MX8/Mirage

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by MOP, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MOP

MOP Active Member

0   0   0

I looking for a Type 3 gun 29.25 - 32, preferably case-colored w/o porting, with high condition original bluing/cc. Condition of wood unimportant or w/o wood.

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Something like this?

[​IMG]

Excellent condition, 32" original bore, no porting. Type III

3. MOP

MOP Active Member

0   0   0

Yes, Steve, something exactly like that. PM sent.

4. Bryce720

Bryce720 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I might have what your looking for 30" MX8 type 3. The gun has briley thinwalls installed, Precision Gold Pull Trigger, Adjustable Comb stock. Stock and forearm have been refinished. I took a few pictures of it in an americase I am selling. Let me know if you interested.

Bryce 720-560-5946
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Butler

Butler TS Member

0   0   0

I've got a comp 1 (actually 3 of them) 1 29.5" Herb Orr choked, 1 32" Wilkinson choked for live birds, Also MX8 bbl bottom choke tube, top fixed again choked by wilkinson for birds, all bbls have some kind of porting, Butler

6. MOP

MOP Active Member

0   0   0

I have a deal with Steve W. Thanks to all who responded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.