1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB truck vualt

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by acss, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

i am thinking of buying a trk vualt for a 2003 chev tahoe- prefer used?
    wally riebesell rock port mo

2. Dednlost

Dednlost Member

0   0   0

Dont bother with the lighter version, it has no rollers and takes hulk hogan to open the drawers if full. http://www.truck-tool-box.com/hd-series.php

3. acss

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

thanks

4. claycruncher

claycruncher TS Member

0   0   0

I'm not selling one but I have had one for 6 or 7 years. Mine is a 2 drawer magnum (10" high)for a Chevy 25000 and it is terrific for carrying guns and all my shooting accessories. I don't know how many you will find in the used market that will fit your vehicle. You can call Truck Vault and get an estimate based on your vehicle and configuration. They aren't cheap but mine has held up well with a lot of use.

5. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I have a local custom made one- and would sell it for $277 -- it has 6 full length drawers

I use it for hunting, dog training and shooting- it is in a 2500HD but will fit between the wheel wells of a Tahoe if the back seat is out or down

Just west of Des Moines Iowa

$400 dollars of materials and probably 20 hours of labor in this

Gene

6. acss

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

i really need the back seat up- thanks anyway-
    dan@ guns unlimited called and they have a used one - but is too long- if someone is looking for a used unit to fit a 1500 series pu bed- its nice!

7. d.delph

d.delph TS Member

0   0   0

http://trapshooters.com/cfpages/smess_list_archive.cfm#226105 acss see if this address will come up on for you. It is an add for a custom made vault I had built for my Excursion. I still have the vault in my garage. It is a hand made vault with exceptional workmanship. $1500.00 will buy it. Thanks, Dan Delph 859-393-8800.

8. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

If you want the best, at reasonable prices, call Ron Ainley, Dubuque IA.563-583-7615, or go to the website: www.ainleykennels .com
    They custom make anything you want. I have one, and it is outstanding!!

9. bluegrass

bluegrass Member

0   0   0

I have an Armadillo truck vault that fit a 97 Tahoe. I will sell it reasonable.

$400 in KY

Lance Ogles **270-646-7549**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.