1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Truck Vault

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by GBatch_25, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

I got a quote from Truck Vault for a new unit for my SUV and about fell over when I got it. They want over $2000 incl shipping.

So, I' thinking some folks may have a used one in a garage or they are getting a new truck/suv and might have one. If so, I could be interested if (1) it's in good condition, (2) it's close enough for a pick up or freight wouldn't be a killer cost. I would want to see photos of the inside and outside.

I was looking at a 2 drawer model 39" wide x 46" long x 9 7/8" high. Interior was carpeted, exterior was black composite. The locks on each drawer are the push button combo model.

Please don't respond if you have one bigger or smaller than this. I simply can't see using anything smaller and anything larger won't fit.

Email or PM me. Email is XXgbatch3XX@gmail.comXX (delete the Xs)

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

There's one for sale on the bulletin board at Northbrook Sports Club. Call Danny and have him read it to you,847-223-5700. I don't remember the size, but it was very reasonable.

3. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Thanks EuroJoe. I'll call tomorrow.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

4. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

EuroJoe:
    Called Northbrook today and was told the ad had been taken off the board. I guess that means it's sold.
    Thx for the info.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

5. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Your best bet is to contact Ron Ainley, Dubuque,IA and have him build one to your spec. Absolutely the best and very reasonable. 563-583-7615 or www.ainleykennels.com

6. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

I'm seeing lots of items for dogs, and maybe 1 for "training items" but not much in the way of a place for gun storage under lock / key. I can see he is focused on dog items, but if he makes gun storage boxes, he should have them on his website.

Thanks for the referral. I may call him.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheton, IL

7. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Gene he makes the two drawer lockable slide out boxes just like truckvault. He offers three different locks and two or three different carpet options. You should call and at least speak with him as his stuff is top notch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.