1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Truck and Trailer Unit

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Trap2, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

We are looking to buy a nice truck/trailer rig. Can be a pull trailer or a 5th wheel. Preferably 22-24 foot. Will consider trailer only or truck only as well. Let me know what you have... Thanks.... Dan Thome (Trap2)

2. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

0   0   0

Dan How about a 05 Winny Brave 34 with 19000 miles on it ?? for 51,000 or OBO ?? Its a REAL Cream puff .....

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Thanks, but no. We are looking for a truck/trailer unit instead of a motor home.. Dan

4. BarryA

BarryA Member

0   0   0

PM sent

5. LABWILD

LABWILD Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Just a suggestion, but i bought a FEMA trailer last year. Mine was in like new condition and probably never used. Costs was $6000. We use the unit at our Duck camp in Arkansas. It tows easily back and forth from KY. They are readily available online and locally.

6. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

0   0   0

Pm sent

7. IMAGE-RANCH

IMAGE-RANCH Member

0   0   0

i have 08 chevy diesel.. sell it 42,000 have 60.000 invested 59,000 miles airbags 20 different mods

8. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Thanks, but I'm not a big fan of crew cabs, or diesels for that matter. The cost of diesel fuel here in California is higher than gasoline and will probably remain that way for some time to come... Dan

9. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

Trap2, yeah same here in NJ, but doesn't the better fuel economy of the diesel offset the higher cost or gallon? Plus more torque and power for towing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.