1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Trigger shoe for 870 TB or TC (size # 3)

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by bonzai272, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bonzai272

bonzai272 Member

0   0   0

Im looking for a trigger shoe for the Remington 870 TB or TC. They use a size # 3 according to t-grip website. Please email me. Thanks - Matt

2. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

0   0   0

I have one for a Win model 12 I will sell you if it fits?

CM

3. bonzai272

bonzai272 Member

0   0   0

Hmmm...Im not sure it will fit. According to t-grips website, model 12 uses a size 6 and 870TB/TC uses a size 3.

http://www.t-grips.com/winchester.html

http://www.t-grips.com/Remington.html

4. alant

alant TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 94.1%
    17   1   0

I have some new Tyler trigger shoes for the 870/1100 triggers. These are #9 and I have tried them on my 870 TB & TC and they fit. I have had a #3 and it was too big. PM if interested.

Thanks, Alan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.