1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB trigger group for Rem 31

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Pappy42, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Pappy42

Pappy42 TS Member

0   0   0

Would like to buy a trigger group for a Rem 31 TC. Also any info on where I could find a replica
    recoil pad for this gun thanks J Brown

2. fivelitre

fivelitre Member

0   0   0

i have 2 small triggers steel one early model one later model also have complete bolt ass 100.00 each for triggers 75.00 bolt ass

3. Pappy42

Pappy42 TS Member

0   0   0

Not sure if I have a early trigger group or a late model one. What
    are the difference in them. The one I have I think the housing is
    aluminum Will the bolt ass fit either one

4. fivelitre

fivelitre Member

0   0   0

bolt ass will work small triggers are steel will fit and work fine and they dont break like alum do

5. Pappy42

Pappy42 TS Member

0   0   0

Are the triggers the complete assembly ready to slide
    In the receiver

6. fivelitre

fivelitre Member

0   0   0

yes just pull out your trigger and slide in new one need help call me 513 753 1883