1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Travel Case for 32" Gun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by shamlin, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shamlin

shamlin Member

0   0   0

Looking for a travel hard case for an SKB Trap gun 32" barrel. I just got my wife a gun and it came as a combo cased. Well the case is way too heavy for her and she is not looking to shoot doubles in the near future. She just needs a single barrel case. Let me know!

2. Twixter

Twixter Member

0   0   0

WTB Travel Case for 32

Shamlin:

I'm Mick McGinley with warwick gun cases. We have cases that will fill the needs that you have. If you would like to see what we have please go to Warwickguncase.com and click on the picture of the cases. Then scroll down to the cases that you want which would be the single cases. Both cases, cordura and aluminum are of great quality. If you fly or have very rough use of the case, then I would suggest the aluminum. If I can be of furture help please feel free to call me at 608-444-6233 or E-Mail me at Twixter@verizon.net. I'll be glad to help in any way I can.

Thanks in advance
    Mick McGinley

3. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

0   0   0

WTB Travel Case for 32

I own (2) Warwick cases I love them. I'm probably going to get my first aluminum from Paul shortly. Need a single version for an autoloader. I sold a Browning case to buy a Warwick to put my Browning in.

4. below 0

below 0 TS Member

0   0   0

WTB Travel Case for 32

I'm sorry to tell you, but Paul passed on a while ago. Warwick cases are now available thru the gentleman a couple of notes ago...Dale

5. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

0   0   0

WTB Travel Case for 32

Man, I sorry to hear that. I'm sure it was posted on here but, that one got away from me. A loss of a great guy. Again sorry for the loss. Mick, I'll be talking to you soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.